If you are looking at your week ahead and about to have a freak out about how o earth you’re going to get it all done you are so not alone! As Pilates instructors and studio owners, wives, husbands, partners, human beings there is a ton to do. You’ve got your clients, all the tasks that go along with that and you’ve got your life and all that happens in that. And, oh, that tiny thing like making money and propelling your business forward. How on earth can you do it all without freaking out?
- Know what your problems are and ask yourself why that problem exists.
- Create a plan of action that addresses this problem
- Hold yourself as accountable as you hold your clients
- Hold your clients accountable to the policies you told them about when they started
- Worry about what you can do and let others worry about the rest.
See, it’s so easy! F
Ha! Wouldn’t that be awful if I ended the blog there? “Here are you 5 tips for a week where you get it all done. Ok, GO!”
Look my fellow fitness pro you have a freaking ton going on. But, the first part of getting your business running the way you want it is to know what the problems are and why you have them.
Problem: You’re not making enough money
Why aren’t you making enough money?
-You are not teaching enough
-you are not charging your worth
-you’re not charging for late cancels
Fix: Set a goal that helps fix the problem. If you are not teaching enough but you are charging enough and holding others accountable then we got to get you known! We have to get your website working for you! We have to get your more clients.
If you are not charging enough we need to figure out how much you need to make, how many hours you want to work and find an average rate that will take all those sessions to add up to what you are desiring to make this year. I do this a lot when I coach others and in my AGENCY group.
If you are not holding people accountable to your policies then this is the week you remind people of what those are and you stick to them! Not only will you feel more respected but people will value their sessions with you more too!
See how these 5 steps help you solve your problems? What problem do you feel you have? Why is that problem occurring? What steps can you take this week to fix that problem and help you grow your business?
If you’re not sure then please contact me here. Let’s figure out a plan together that is possible. There are enough clients to go around and your tribe is awaiting your arrival.
- When Should You Hire Help and How Much Should You Pay Them? - August 3, 2020
- Pivoting: Tips for Instructors and Studio Owners - July 27, 2020
- Tips for Getting New Clients and Rebuilding Right Now - July 20, 2020