Books, Podcasts, Humans and More
Here are my favorite books, podcasts, humans and more for feeling awesome, rocking your goals and making money doing what you love-teaching Pilates.
- The 4 Agreements– book: If you practice these you will waste less time and feel better about almost anything.
- StoryBrand-book: If you don’t know it, now you do!
- Chris Harder’s For the Love of Money-Podcast: He’ll be my guest in November for my online coaching group members!
- Don’t Keep Your Day Job: Podcast
- Time Cube: To move the needle forward you have to set a timer for tasks and when it goes off move on. You will get more done than you think.
- Do Less-Kate Northup-Book: “I never regretted making time for a workout or having sex with my husband.” I heard about her first on this podcast.
- Get Shit Done-scheduler: It’s the best!
- Carbon38– leggings: If you wear leggings all the time you might as well have fun! Use my code Lesleylogan25
- Food Delivery: seriously, time saver! I use KleanLa but you can find one local to you. The best investment I have ever made. It freed up my decisions.
- IFTTT.com: connect things to make your life easier!
I can go on and on but start with this and let me know in the comments below what you liked and what you wish you had a resource for!
P.S. In my online coaching group AGENCY I bring in amazing resources like some of these podcasters live for the webinars. See if AGENCY is a resource you need here.