Ideas for Blogging
Since blogging is far from dead (it really is) you’re probably more worried about what to blog about than anything. Because of my blogs, I have thousands of hits on my site every month. And you can have that too. But, you have to be writing blogs that answer the questions your ideal client is asking the search engines. So, how do you figure that out, and then what do you blog about? Well, luckily I’ve got a list of ideas below you can use!
Personal Blog Topic Ideas
- 10 things most people don’t know about you/your studio/your teaching
- How you prepare for ___
- What’s in your Pilates bag
- Five things/exercises you can’t live without
- What you love about teaching, Pilates, your clients
- How you became a teacher, studio owner
- Behind the scenes
- Your top 10 favorite things/exercises/props
- Go to leggings, exercises, books, etc.
Your Product or Service Blog Topic Ideas
- 10 reason to fall in love with—
- How to pick the right product or service you offer
- 10 things think about when starting Pilates
- Spotlight your product/service
- 5 ways your service helps ___
- Faqs are great blogs!!!
- Top 10 questions you get asked
- What clients have said
- What to look for in a teacher/studio/class
- What it looks like to work with you
- Client interview
- why are people not hiring you
Put these on a doc and start brainstorming. The ones that you can’t stop writing about are the ones you should use and toss the rest or save them for another time. Pick a blog schedule you can keep up with and get to blogging. For more tips on how blogs get your clients check out my client journey course and blogging for your business.