You are doing all the things to market your Pilates business. You have business cards, flyers, a website, and maybe even some social media profiles. But, how are you showing up as the expert in your area? See, when clients are Googling for help in hitting their goals or needs when they land on your sites how do they get to know who you are, what you offer, and if you’re the right teacher for them? Adding a Pilates business blog or vlog is a great marketing strategy to becoming known and attracting your ideal client.
First, let’s talk a little about why a blog or vlog help your site and your business strategy:
- Updates your website for better SEO
- Offers information that attracts ideal clients to your Pilates business
- Provides advice for those looking to add Pilates to their repertoire
- Allows future clients to connect with you before coming into your studio
What should your Pilates business blog and vlog talk about?
- Pilates with you
- Your client’s testimonials
- Benefits of a consistent Pilates Practice
- Your favorite exercises
- What the first-time session with you is like
- What your classes are like
- Letters to your future client
Where do you post your Pilates blog or vlog?
- On your website (to update your website page for SEO)
- Share on your social channels
- Put in your client newsletter so they can share with their friends
- Vlogs can also be shared on your Youtube channel
Use these tips to help your Pilates business marketing strategy
- Be consistent- pick a set time each week or month to post
- Be Unique- instead of writing or talking on a video about what Pilates is talk about what Pilates is with you.
- Be yourself- Who are you as an instructor? Who is your ideal client? What do you want people to do after reading your blog or watching your vlog?
- Be specific- If you are trying to talk to everyone you will end up talking to no one.
Clients who find you via your online Pilates business marketing (website, social media) and schedule a session are already 60% ready to commit to Pilates with you because they feel as if they know you. Make it easier for more people to walk into your Pilates business by showing them how you are the Pilates teacher for them.
For more Pilates business strategies on blogging and vlogging for your Pilates business as well as how to make sure your ideal client sees it join me for our online Pilates business webinar on November 16th at 12 pm pst (replay for one week). Click here for more details and to sign up.
It’s time your ideal clients find you and for your website to be working hard for you so you can enjoy doing what you love to do: Teach Pilates!