Pilates client retention is not always the first thing we want to think about when it comes to our Pilates business. In fact, in a perfect world, we wouldn’t even have to think about how to keep your Pilates clients. It would just happen, like magic. But aside from knowing how to teach the exercises, retaining clients is essential for maintaining a full schedule.
Clients do not grow on trees. And while Pilates should speak for itself there are some things we can and should do that will help our clients come back again and again, week after week. And, lucky for you, retaining clients is something that you have the most control in.
The truth is the cost of gaining a new customer is high! It’s so much easier to keep the clients you have coming back. Some of these tools are already in your hands.
- Client Packages: if they buy into a package they are now committed to you and Pilates for the remainder of that package
- Cancellation Policies: While these are usually in place to protect your time these policies also help the client stay accountable for their Pilates practice. This means they feel the results and they continue to show up
- Scheduling their Pilates in advance: If you find yourself asking clients when they are coming in next you may be risking losing a client to a busy schedule. Instead, “sell” the time slot they love to them. Make them schedule out in advance and this way they schedule their busy lives around their Pilates session with you.
We’ve discussed attracting new clients on the blog here before. And, even have a course dedicated to it. Client Retention has also made an appearance. And due to many emails, calls and Dm’s from our readers we went and made our Client Retention webinar an online course. So, now you can watch it when it’s the perfect time for you.
Try these tips and for more advice on client retention check out our latest online course “Client Retention” for your Pilates business.
Latest posts by Lesley Logan (see all)
- Lead Your Own Retreat - July 15, 2019
- Notes 2 Inspire: What are You Comparing Yourself To? - July 11, 2019
- Do You Need to do Videos to Grow Your Business? - July 8, 2019