Adventure and Your Practice
We all have a bucket list. If “visiting one of the ancient Wonders of World” is on yours, please mark March 5-10, 2017, on your calendar as “busy” because you’ll be one of only 12 people accompanying me to Siem Reap, Cambodia, to take part in a once-in-a-lifetime Angkor Wat Pilates Retreat.
Siem Reap, Cambodia, is the home of Angkor Wat, one of the ancient Wonders of the World, and remains one of the largest religious monuments ever created, spanning 500 acres.
My Pilates retreat will be mere minutes from these awe-inspiring 12th century temples.
My retreat offers you the chance to participate in daily Pilates classes as well as two workshops which will focus on honing your at-home Pilates practice. You can spend your free time exploring the beautiful temples of Angkor Wat, visiting the marketplace, getting a massage, or just relaxing in a place that’s perfect for quiet reflection and meditation.
Get Your Passport and Let’s Go!
The cost is only $1,500 per person and includes the following:
- 3 one-hour Pilates classes
- 3 90-minute Pilates classes (one outside a temple!)
- 2 three-hour Pilates workshops
- Room (We’ll be staying in shared, two-person bungalow, so share this trip with someone you know/love!) and board (3 meals/day)
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Welcome drinks on our first night
- All-access Angkor Temple Pass
- 2 guided tours of the temples with transportation
- A group meal from Artillery Cafe (My favorite restaurant in Siem Reap!)
- 4 optional local yoga classes (at our retreat center)
- 1 optional local aerial yoga class (at our retreat center)
Daily yoga classes, in-room massages, cooking classes, museums, and a night market are some of the additional options you can add to your trip to enhance your experience.
I look forward to hearing from you soon as spaces will fill up quickly. Save $100 by registering before June 1, 2016.
I cannot WAIT to take this trip with you!
Just wondering if you still have space available for the Angkor Wat Pilates retreat!
Hi Kai, we are almost sold out but there are still a few spots! The rooms are shared so if you and a friend or family member want to come you can share a room. Or, if you are traveling alone you’ll be paired with another single traveler. Please feel free to ask me any questions. This retreat is going to be very special. Hope you can join us! xx~LL