It’s All About the Experience
How do you go about filling up your classes? How did those restaurants get those tables filled? It’s all about the experience!
Sure, the food is great there, but if the service is terrible recommendations are out. Repeat customer service would be non-existent.
When teaching your class, you know the results are worth it. But is the time with you? Take a look at the Pilates class experience from your client’s perspective. What’s the atmosphere of your studio? From the time they walk in the door, pay, and leave the is the experience pleasurable? Are you connecting with your class? Studio owners, are your teachers continuing to support the experience your brand has built?
A Few Signs
Here are just a few signs you should be looking for:
- Repeat offenders — Are they coming back week after week?
- +1’s — Are your current clients inviting friends?
- One hit wonders — Yeah, we don’t want those!
- Recommendations — Online testimonials
- Request for more — Love you so much they want a second date in the week
When you have a class, you are the hostess with the most-est. Are your party-goers having fun? If the answer is yes, then the party is getting started. Stay tuned for April’s call on referrals and June’s call on group classes.