$39.09 – $325.72
Located in the UK or EU? Join Lesley Logan and Julie Driver for yet another great year of their Teach 2 Inspire Weekend, 2019 edition. This March 8 & 9, 2019, you can take mat classes and Pilates workshops, and another Pilatini® night (workshop attendees only). Friday attendance is limited; Saturday has more space. Details below. Questions? Just ask.
See you soon!
(PS: if you’re not seeing pricing in £, click “GBP” below)
Ready for round three of Lesley Logan and Julie Driver’s ‘Teach 2 Inspire’ weekend? Great, because last year was so much fun!
Here are the details:
FRIDAY, MARCH 8, 2019
- 11:15 AM – 3-hour Workshop (limited to the 5 who are taking the afternoon mat classes; description below)
- 2:30 PM – 1-hour Semi-Private Afternoon Equipment Class (limited to 5 attendees)
Cost: £250/person for the day includes 1 mat class and the workshop
Location: Highgate, London
Capacity: Only 5 attendees for the whole day!
Friday Morning Workshop – Small Group Business Coaching Workshop, lead by Lesley and Julie (combined 20+ years teaching), focused on mapping out your Pilates teaching career, business, and marketing advice, renting space, being an employee – basically anything and everything on how to take get from where you are today to where you want to be. You bring your vision and goals, they bring their experience, and together you plan your Pilates path!
SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2019
- 8:30 AM – 1-hour Morning Mat Class
- 9:45 AM – 2-hour Workshop – Connect to Your Mat (description below)
- 11:45 AM – Lunch break (food not included)
- 1:00 PM – 1-hour Afternoon Mat Class
- 2:15 PM – 2-hour Workshop – Theraband the “Band-Aid” for Your Mat? (Description below)
- 5:00 PM – 1-hour Evening Mat Class
- 6:30 PM – 2-hour Pilatini® Night (location TBD)
- Early Bird Day Pass before 10/1 is £275 (savings of £65)
- Day Pass on or after 10/1/18 is £300 (savings of £40)
- Classes are £30/each
- Workshops £125/each
- Pilatini® Night is free but limited to attendees only
Location: Highgate, London
Capacity: Saturday mat classes and workshops are limited to 30 attendees in each
Saturday Morning Workshop – Connect to Your Mat
Working out on your mat is the ultimate expression of your Pilates work – how you are moving at that point in time. However, it’s all too easy to be disconnected through the movements and lose the flow when you reach the exercises that challenge you the most. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll find all the movements, links and patterns to help us (and our clients) be more grounded and connected to our mats, movements and ultiMATely ourselves!
Saturday Afternoon Workshop – Theraband the “Band-Aid” for Your Mat?
Are you using the Theraband to ‘get better’ at an exercise or to simply get through it? Don’t just put a sticking Plaster over the exercises you find hard, use the band to improve movement and your clients understanding. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll look at how to get the best from your band.
- Transportation to/from the classes and/or workshops
QUESTIONS? Just ask! Contact Lesley here.