1-hour Saturday Afternoon Workshop – Theraband the “Band-Aid” for Your Mat?. Full details below.
London, 2019 – Teach 2 Inspire – Saturday Afternoon Workshop – Theraband the “Band-Aid” for Your Mat?
SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2019
- 8:30 AM – 1-hour Morning Mat Class
- 9:45 AM – 2-hour Workshop – Connect to Your Mat (description below)
- 11:45 AM – Lunch break (food not included)
- 1:00 PM – 1-hour Afternoon Mat Class
- 2:15 PM – 2-hour Workshop – Theraband the “Band-Aid” for Your Mat? (Description below)
- 5:00 PM – 1-hour Evening Mat Class
- 6:30 PM – 2-hour Pilatini® Night (location TBD)
- Early Bird Day Pass before 10/1 is £275 (savings of £65)
- Day Pass on or after 10/1/18 is £300 (savings of £40)
- Classes are £30/each
- Workshops £125/each
- Pilatini® Night is free but limited to attendees only
Capacity: Saturday mat classes and workshops are limited to 30 attendees in each
Saturday Morning Workshop – Connect to Your Mat
Working out on your mat is the ultimate expression of your Pilates work – how you are moving at that point in time. However, it’s all too easy to be disconnected through the movements and lose the flow when you reach the exercises that challenge you the most. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll find all the movements, links and patterns to help us (and our clients) be more grounded and connected to our mats, movements and ultiMATely ourselves!
Saturday Afternoon Workshop – Theraband the “Band-Aid” for Your Mat?
Are you using the Theraband to ‘get better’ at an exercise or to simply get through it? Don’t just put a sticking Plaster over the exercises you find hard, use the band to improve movement and your clients understanding. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll look at how to get the best from your band.