Most people do not use their website to its full capabilities. They tend to “set it and forget it.” But, a website is truly the 24/7 assistant you want, need and could be doing more for you if you set it up for that. Imagine people searching the internet for a question and your website comes up as the answer? And then, because of the work you put into your site they go on a journey that leads them to schedule a session! Doesn’t that sound amazing?
Here’s How You Do This:
1) You have to have a website. If you don’t watch this course before you spend a dollar or your time building one.
2) Every client needs to be courted. Think about the beginning of a dating relationship. You don’t get married after you become aware of someone right? My course on the client journey breaks down how to take a person from awareness of who you are and what you do to buying your services.
3) BLOG! Its so not dead my friends. My website gets thousands of views every month because of my blogs. Your blogs should be the answer to peoples questions. Then they go to your site and then end up getting on your client journey. See how all that works for you?
4) Newsletters, also not dead! A nurture campaign aka welcome series will help your client journey happen while you sleep. And, regular, consistent newsletters to those on your list keep you top of mind. And your site should be trading emails for something of value so you can guide those people to your core service!
If this sounds like total gibberish then please start with my “what your website needs” course. Then go to the “client journey” before you do the Newsletter 101 or next level. In 4 hours you’ll be sooo ready to put your website to work for you! And, that means it’s attracting your ideal client and telling them what to do while you are sleeping, teaching or reading this blog!
- Social Media Strategies for 2021 - January 11, 2021
- Agency MINI 4 Group Call Replays - December 4, 2020
- Use this Question to get Unstuck and Grow Your Business - October 12, 2020