Making changes to your business is never easy. How do you know what to do first? You’ve got bigger goals for your business but it can be hard to know what to do when you’re in it. And, scary when you feel like you need to make big changes to get what you want. No matter where you want to go in your business you need to have these 5 things to make your magic happen.
- How much do You want to make? Your goals don’t need to be only about money. But, it’s important to make sure your business is paying more than your bills so that you can stay in business. Also, find out what your hourly rate is. This will be key for #4.
- Get super clear about who you want to teach, when you want to teach and where.
- A website that shares #2 and takes clients on a journey towards choosing you. If you don’t have a mobile-friendly website then check out this course. If you do, then take yours to the next level with this course.
- Help! You don’t have to hire a full-time assistant straight out of the gate. But, getting clear on your strengths and hiring people to do things that do not bring you joy or money is key to creating more of you and getting more done. You don’t need to be the person to do things like grocery shop, research or make changes to your website. Yes, hiring people costs money but remember the answer from #1. Anyone that you have do work that doesn’t need to be done by you is saving you money.
- Support! Whether it be a business partner, family member, coach or accountability partner you can only go so far on your own. Which is why I created my online coaching group. To help teachers and studio owners get advice, ideas, unstuck, feel empowered and more. Who is in your corner?
I’d love to hear which of these things you feel you have in place and which things you need to get in place in the comments below. You don’t need to wait until you’re ready to make your moves. In fact, who knows when you will feel ready. A little secret, I never feel ready for anything I do.
- Use this Question to get Unstuck and Grow Your Business - October 12, 2020
- Are You Ready to Leap? - September 21, 2020
- Some of my Favorite Business Tips - September 14, 2020