Do you have a dream for yourself in 1, 2, 5, 10 years and wondering how do you make that happen? Do you have goals that you keep missing? Do you treat your failures as the reason you should pack it all up and leave it behind?
Here’s what we’ll cover in this course….
1. Project Planning: I’ll show you how to break out your vision into more bite-sized chunks.
2. Goal Setting: Your goals should be SMART. This is an acronym, and we’ll review each letter so you can write SMART goals. Maybe your goals were missed in the past just because they weren’t set up correctly in the beginning.
3. Activity Planning: We all have our to-do’s as we work towards our goals. These need to be planned out too!
4. Resource Planning: Just as Pilates is for everybody doesn’t mean you teach everybody, the same applies here. Just because you identified all the things that need to be done for your bada$$ vision doesn’t mean you do it all. Some have to be sourced out. You need help, and that’s ok!
5. Schedule Management: Let’s get those bite-sized chunks in your calendar. Let’s map your calendar so your priorities are there.
6. Time Management: I know you have a life. So let’s see how to manage your time better to fit everything in.
At the end of this course, you’ll receive templates to help you on your way to achieving your “Mt. Everest” goal, as well as balance everything else you have going on in your life. These templates include a project planner, weekly/daily planner, process review template, and notes for goal writing and feedback loops.
Ready to tackle your Mt. Everest dream/vision? Let’s go!